Wednesday 1 October 2014

sorry (again)

would you believe it's been 6 months since i last updated? starting this blog this year (the biggest and most stressful year of my life to date) probably wasn't the smartest idea... but then again; least it's here and ready to go for when i have time. I'm currently on my last school holidays ever so therefore I've been avoiding all responsibility to do my homework that really needs to be done.
I have a total of ELEVEN days left of school and i couldn't be more excited... or scared. Even though i have a clear idea of what i want to do; what i'm going to do.. it still doesn't settle the nerves or guarantee anything.

On the brighter side i'm travelling to New Zealand next year in January to finally meet my best friend Kirsty, the excitement is brewing everyday and i can't wait to get on that plane to Wellington! i just hope everything goes to plan.

My first exam starts in 28 days so i again, won't be updating for a while or until i finish on the 17th of November (also a month before i turn 18, yikes!). So until then... i'll be absent!

Maygen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment