Monday 6 January 2014

*REVIEW* Revlon Nail Varnish in 220 'Bubble'






Revlon Top Speed Nail Varnish in 220 ' Bubble' 
This colour is definetly a statement shade; a bright pink that is perfect for summer or just to add a pop of couloir to your look or any outfit! the colour is quite opake and needs only 1-2 coats to get the shade that matches the bottle, the consistency is really lovely; not too runny nor thick and the brush is good quality too.
I would say the drying time is quicker than other varnishes yet it does still take time until the polish is properly set. I myself am impatient so I often cheat by using the hair dryer! Not only does it dry your nails quicker but it holds the polish in place; I am prone to smudging the polish after I have painted them, I seem to want to do everything when I have to sit still!

Apply a good topcoat and you're ready to go. My nails started to chip after 2-3 days so touch ups had to be done; but other than that- it's a winner!
Unfortunately I don't think pink is really my colour, so I am looking forward to trying more colours in the range! 

Maygen 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment