Tuesday 28 January 2014

Did somebody say Haul...?

So I popped into Kmart today and saw they were doing a massive stock-take sale with all their makeup; so of course is went a little crazy.
I picked up some things I had wanted to try for a while but couldn't justify buying until there was a sale... So I guess my lucky day came along! And so did my empty wallet after! Haha.
I will be doing a bundle of impressions/swatches/reviews on some of the products I purchased. 
The list of products are (in order of brand):
Australis 'Face & Body Tint' in Light 
Australis 'Go Camo Full Coverge Concealer' in Light 
Australis 'High Lights Mineral Face Highliter' in Gold
Face of Australia 'Budge Proof Eyeshadow' in Violet Rays 
Face of Australia 'Budge Proof Gel Eyeliner' in shades: Expresso, Brilliant Blue & Pure Purple
Revlon 'Lustrious Lip Butter' in 035 'Candy Apple'
Revlon (Colourstay) 'Ultimate Suede Lipstick' in 095 'Finale'
Rimmel London 'Powder Blush' in 041 'Bronze'
Rimmel London 'Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss' in 111 'Kiss of Life'
(i have a thing for red lipstick, don't ask me why)

All the products I got in a price range from $2-$10 so I was over the moon! Like I said, I will be posting about some products soon after I give them a little trial run so stay tuned!! :) 

Take Care,
Maygen
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment